Conflict Confident Workshops
Transform conflict engagement from struggle to superpower
Are you exhausted by conflict at work? When faced with a problem or decision, do you find people are often more offended than curious? Accusatory rather than trusting? Is there more (loud) talking than real listening?
Where there are people, there's conflict—that's normal. But all too often it wastes our time and money, drains energy, decreases productivity, and damages morale.
But these painful symptoms are not inevitable. Conflict can be transformed to create an environment where camaraderie and innovation grow. A place where you and your team can connect productively and respectfully, freeing you to do good work.
How can you create this environment? You can become Conflict Confident. You and your team can cultivate the poise and optimism that comes from knowing you have skills and strategies to:
- make an angry room productive
- disagree with colleagues and clients without losing esteem
- create positive outcomes that inspire others to want to be on your team, even if they see things differently
In my Conflict Confident workshops, I'll guide you through a program of powerful thinking, communication, and problem solving skills for transforming differences—informed by neuroscience, psychology, and mindfulness. We'll practice skillful thinking, feeling, and doing so you can:
- Save time, money, and aggravation
- Boost productivity and morale
- Rescue and strengthen relationships
- Reduce unhealthy stress
I lead all my workshops with passion, energy, humility, and humor to make the content memorable and the learning fun. If you're not engaged, I’m not doing my job.
HOW IT WORKS
1. CONTACT ME
You tell me about your challenges, and I'll answer all your questions (at no cost).
2. I'll PROPOSE A WORKSHOP
I'll design a half-day, full-day, or two-day workshop to best meet your specific needs.
3. YOU'LL GET CONFLICT CONFIDENT
At your workshop, you'll learn and practice skills that will increase your team's wellbeing and your business's success.
AMONG THE TOPICS WE CAN BUILD INTO YOUR CONFLICT CONFIDENT WORKSHOP ARE:
- Skillful Thinking for Effective Conflict Engagement
- Successful Approaches to Difficult Conversations
- Listening to Understand
- Speaking to Be Understood
- Interest-based Problem Solving
- Productive Disagreement
- Using NVC for Connection and Compassionate Responses
- Tapping Social Emotions for Effortless Self-Control
- Trust Building
- Giving and Receiving Constructive Feedback
- Mediation Skills for Managers
- Multi-Party Dispute Resolution for Managers